eahrhi offers an effective and efficient platform for the practical development and implementation of actions that permit access to the celebration of human dignity and the condemnation of human rights violations. We enjoin governments, organizations and individuals to add their voices in condemning illegal detention, torture and false imprisonment. eahrhi will continue to advocate for the freedom of expression and help in educating people on their rights. Our annual lectures are designed to provide participants with useful information that will empower and motivate them to speak up against oppression, repression, injustice and unlawful detention. The aim here is to strategically persuade governments to adopt policies and leadership styles that put the rights of its people first.
eahrhi concerts its efforts in the following areas:
* Social Entrepreneurship Development: Our social entrepreneurship development link drives small and middle scale change by partnering with local businesses, individuals and organizations in Africa to build and establish solid, youth oriented social entrepreneurs. eahrhi achieves this through its Trainee- Employee program; this program focuses on selecting, conducting hands-on training, and help set-up cluster businesses for young social entrepreneurs in clearly targeted industry.
* Human Rights Training: As part of our awareness and education activities, eahrhi organizes regular human rights training. Our training pack comes in two distinct formats; internal and external. The training targets communities, public and private groupings, corporate bodies, advocacy groups, human resource management bodies, infrastructure firms, individuals and other stakeholders in the society including government institutions and agencies. Our training usually last from 1 to 5 days, they are tailored to:-
- Permit organizations step-up the quality of their services they require by getting their staff, properly drilled in matters of human rights.
- Empower communities, individuals, and other segments of the population to be able to stand against all acts that perpetuate poverty, inequalities, and absence of dignity. Our training will equip you to appreciate your rights, and use such knowledge to stand for your entitlement in society.
- All our training are participatory in approach. This inclusive approach permits exchange of ideas, debates, cordial discussion that open the way for participants to appreciate the manner of dealing with the various human rights theories and practice.
- All our training packages are very friendly and adaptable. They are tailored to meet with the demands of the targeted community, organizations or individuals.
- Our team of trainers are competent professionals selected from across various industries and professional groupings including University men and women, human rights experts etc.
* Human Rights Consulting: We also run a special human rights consulting booth that offers focused driven services to help organizations inculcate a human rights culture in their operations. Our consultants shall work with you to develop relevant human rights strategies, action plans, and a human rights information system for your organization. We can also conceive, design and assist you implement special human rights events for your organization. Our consulting booth is facilitated by a cross section of experts, who work to ensure that you get the best from our service delivery.